Positioned on the corner of Main Street, there is a two-story brick building that was originally built in 1930 and was added onto in 1957; it is currently being used as a firehouse. On the ground level, there are four traditional truck doors leading into an open floor plan. The upper floor offers a banquet room, full kitchen, meeting and office space, and restrooms.
Listing courtesy of SVN/Miller Commercial Real Estate.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All listing information copyright MRIS 2017. Last updated: